I am reliable and experienced senior admnistrator who is capable of wearing many hats and juggling multiple priorities simultaneously. I am Keen to become an intergral part of a growing organization and am more than able to play a vital role in the performance of an organization.
As a level headed person I am able to think and respond quickly to any given management situation and can be relied upon to demonstrate a high degree of common Sense under pressure.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
. Professional office management
. Correspondence management
. Ability to understand strategic community needs
. Dedicated to a cause with strong drive to succeed
. Self starter and result oriented
. Desire to improve operational efficiency
1.) Elected as Deputy Treasurer KOICA ALUMNI KENYA CHAPTER 2022 TO 2025.
2.) Chief Community/ Social Development Officer County Government of Bungoma, Ministry of Finance and Economic Planning 2015 – Present.
. Participating in the development and drafting of strategic plans and policies including but not limited to the following:
– Bungoma County Intergrated Development Plan
– Bungoma County HIV Aids Strategic plan
– Bungoma County Youth Policy
– Bungoma County Home craft Policy
. Carry out periodic needs and capacity assessment for Community groups
. Carry out periodic resource mapping
. Conducting participatory rural appraisals, community trainings and engagement.
. Resource mobilization and donor relations management.
MOBILIZER AND PROJECT DEVELOPMENT – Bungoma County Government ( Contract Terms)
Designed the special programs unit under the office of the Governor.
. Alligned special programs office with relevant stakeholders
. Professional advise on early warning signs for timely response before and after disasters.
FOUNDER AND DIRECTOR BUNGOMA TEENAGE MOTHERS EMPOWERMENT ORGANIZATION (2009- present)
– Overall management of the Organization.
Part time jobs include:
1. Research Assistant at Masinde Muliro University of Science and Technology.
2. Lecturer Kenya institute of management ( kakamega branch)
3. Trainer of trainers (TOT): Women Peace and Security, Governance, Conflict Sexual Violence ( CRSV)
1. Bachelor of Arts Degree – English – University of Eastern Africa Baraton.
2. Fellowship program – MASHAV Israel – Building Sustainable Communities, Gender and the Environment.
4. Fellowship Program- ( Seoul) South Korea International Development Program ( KOICA) – project Management and Planning- Water Resource Management.
5. Kenya institute of Management Human resources management Diploma
6. Diploma Community Development and Social Work – African institute of Research and Development.
7. Senior Management Course – Kenya Institute of Government
8. Strategic Leadership Development Program – Kenya School of Government.
9) TOT Women Peace and Security
. Conflict Related Sexual Violence
From the International Peace and Support Training centre.