ROSE WAKASA MAYEKU
I am reliable and experienced senior admnistrator who is capable of wearing many hats and juggling multiple priorities simultaneously. I am Keen to become an intergral part of a growing organization and am more than able to play a vital role in the performance of an organization.
As a level headed person I am able to think and respond quickly to any given management situation and can be relied upon to demonstrate a high degree of common Sense under pressure.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
. Professional office management
. Correspondence management
. Ability to understand strategic community needs
. Dedicated to a cause with strong drive to succeed
. Self starter and result oriented
. Desire to improve operational efficiency
1.) Elected as Deputy Treasurer KOICA ALUMNI KENYA CHAPTER 2022 TO 2025.
2.) Chief Community/ Social Development Officer County Government of Bungoma, Ministry of Finance and Economic Planning 2015 – Present.
. Participating in the development and drafting of strategic plans and policies including but not limited to the following:
– Bungoma County Intergrated Development Plan
– Bungoma County HIV Aids Strategic plan
– Bungoma County Youth Policy
– Bungoma County Home craft Policy
. Carry out periodic needs and capacity assessment for Community groups
. Carry out periodic resource mapping
. Conducting participatory rural appraisals, community trainings and engagement.
. Resource mobilization and donor relations management.
MOBILIZER AND PROJECT DEVELOPMENT – Bungoma County Government ( Contract Terms)
Designed the special programs unit under the office of the Governor.
. Alligned special programs office with relevant stakeholders
. Professional advise on early warning signs for timely response before and after disasters.
FOUNDER AND DIRECTOR BUNGOMA TEENAGE MOTHERS EMPOWERMENT ORGANIZATION (2009- present)
– Overall management of the Organization.
Part time jobs include:
1. Research Assistant at Masinde Muliro University of Science and Technology.
2. Lecturer Kenya institute of management ( kakamega branch)
3. Trainer of trainers (TOT): Women Peace and Security, Governance, Conflict Sexual Violence ( CRSV)
1. Bachelor of Arts Degree – English – University of Eastern Africa Baraton.
2. Fellowship program – MASHAV Israel – Building Sustainable Communities, Gender and the Environment.
4. Fellowship Program- ( Seoul) South Korea International Development Program ( KOICA) – project Management and Planning- Water Resource Management.
5. Kenya institute of Management Human resources management Diploma
6. Diploma Community Development and Social Work – African institute of Research and Development.
7. Senior Management Course – Kenya Institute of Government
8. Strategic Leadership Development Program – Kenya School of Government.
9) TOT Women Peace and Security
. Conflict Related Sexual Violence
From the International Peace and Support Training centre.
JACOB O. ODIPO
Jacob Odipo, is a Medical Practitioner and Health Systems Management Expert based in Vihiga County.
Jacob has over 20years experience in public service and currently serving in Vihiga County Health Depertment as the Assistant Director, Clinical Services where he’s the incharge of Universal Health Coverage (UHC)
Jacob benefitted from the KOICA sponsored, “Hospital Operations and Management” Training in South Korean, 2019 Cohort. He has previously served in KAKC executive as Assistant Treasurer and is the current Treasurer
Jacob is an IMPACT Fellow (Improving Public Health Management for Action). His passion is in strengthening health systems and improving access to health services with focus on Sustainable Health Financing.
Macharia Muchunu Gachau
Organization: Kiambu county government
Position: Medical officer Githurai Langata Health Centre
KAKC Position: Deputy Secretary
Organization: Gen’ Elite insurance agency
Position: Kenya airports authority. Security warden
KAKC Position: Secretary-General
Siddy Jepkirui is the Secretary-General KAKC, the organization coordinating with KOICA to reach out to the community through sustainable development goals.
She’s the principal Officer of Gen’ Elite insurance agency. She’s also got extensive experience in aviation security being a security warden at the Kenya airport authority (JKIA). Her current activities are; passenger and baggage screening , staff training, quality control championing at the Kenya airports authority and insurance sales on a personal level.
Education and credentials.
• Personal radiation device and Radioisotope Identification Device operator and trainer course.
• Quality control, audit, and inspection, techniques in aviation.
• Hold baggage screening mentoring.
• Explosive trace detection.
• AVSEC basic 123 and paramilitary training.
• Bachelor of commerce finance.
• Diploma in insurance.
Margaret Kithei Muia
Organization: Ministry of Labour and Social Protection
Position: Director of Human Resource Management & Development
KAKC Position: Deputy Executive Director
Ms. Muia is the Deputy Executive Director for Kenya Alumni Kenya Chapter (KAKC)
and her career objective is in enhancing Management, Administration and Development
in people and diversity.
The Director is a holder of a Masters in Business Management (MBA) majored in
Human Resource Management & Development from the University of Nairobi. She has
attended various Professional training both locally and abroad in Strategic Leadership
Development, Global Transformation Leadership for Women’s Empowerment
Corporate Governance and Human Resource Management & Development.
She is a Full Member of the Institute of Human Resource Management (IHRM) with an award of good standing and Human Resource Practice Certificate and a Member of Kenya Association Public Administration & Management (KAPAM).
Currently, she is a Director of Human Resource Management & Development in the Ministry of Labour and Social Protection – State Department of Labour has a vast working experience of over thirty (30) years in Human Resource Management & Development and Donor in the Public Service twenty-four (24) years and eleven (11) years in three (3) Donor funded projects.
Sankaire Daniel Supeyo
Organization: Kitengela Sub-County Hospital
Position: Clinical Officer In Charge
KAKC Position: Executive Director